Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 33


This task was difficult because of everything that's been going on lately. I've been emotionally exhausted for awhile now and at the moment I've basically been on an emotional plateau. Writing the letter was definitely therapeutic and interesting. It made me think about what I'll be doing in nine years from now - that doesn't seem that far away! Will I be married and have a family? Will I have a job that I enjoy? Where will I live? All kinds of questions came to mind and I wrote them all down. I'm sure that I'll laugh when I read the letter once I turn 30, but I'll also be interested to see how much of a change I'll make in the next nine years and where I'll be in life. Try writing a letter to yourself that you have to read in a couple of years. Happy writing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment