Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day One



Waking up knowing that I was starting my Links to Happiness automatically put a smile on my face. To make things even better, I was happy to see Day One's task. I'm a busy person and when I'm not busy, I like to watch movies or catch up on my TV shows; while writing is one of my favorite things to do in my past time, I don't do it as often as I used to. So, I was excited to see that I was supposed to write for ten minutes straight. I locked myself in my room, turned off my laptop, put my phone on silent - GASP - and just wrote. I wrote about my fears, worries, everything I could think of. Pages of a random notebook were introduced to the point of my favorite Sharpie pen as I allowed my heart and mind to say anything and everything and I was brought to tears, laughter and relief. When I was finally done writing, I put my pen down and let out a long sigh. I finally wrote and got everything out on paper. It was then time to cut the first link and boy did it feel good!

So . .  . Task 1: Complete  Onto the next! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment