Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 14


I know it's like 3 am, but I was super busy all day yesterday, Thursday, when I did this task. I was hustling and bustling everywhere and never got the opportunity to blog about it. So, here I am hyped up on caffeine and adrenaline after seeing the midnight premiere of Breaking Dawn - it was incredible!!!

Anyways, I was trying to decide who I should invite to go for a walk with me, but then decided that I wanted to go by myself; that was a good life decision. I was able to walk at my own pace and enjoy the evening, it was after my evening class so I walked during sunset - gorgeous! It was sooooo cold outside, but worth it. I was able to clear my read and just breathe, which is something everyone needs to do at some point. I uploaded some pictures from my walk and I hope you enjoy them!




No comments:

Post a Comment