Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 13


Hellooo. The ironic part about today's task is that last night I was looking the flowers I had at my desk - see image below - and thinking that I needed to remember to get new flowers because they were beginning to look mopey. Then today, when I checked today's task, I thought, "Well that's convenient!" With that, I headed to the store in search of some new flowers for my room. The ones I got were more similar to the old ones than I thought, but they'll do, plus I got some yellow ones! You'll see!

Flowers make me happy


A close - up anyone? 

2 comments:

  1. Did you also buy some for the bathroom? ;) They're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mhm! Well, unintentionally. I bought too many for my vase - i.e. cup - so I thought I'd share some floral love with everyone. :)

    ReplyDelete