Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day Nine


Simply put, caffeine is my oxygen. Tea, coffee, energy drinks, anything with caffeine, I need it to survive. While I love to sleep, being a college student doesn't exactly give me the opportunity to keep up on my sleep. So, I get through each day with caffeine coursing through my body. With that said, it's no wonder why I was excited about today's task. Becca, my sister, and I drove to Starbucks this afternoon in pursuit of my task. Once we got there, I poured over the menu in search of something new. The winner? A Caramel Macchiato. It was sooo delicious! Caramel, coffee, espresso . . .  what more could a girl ask for? So, today's task was a success both in accomplishing it and finding a new drink to enjoy at the wonderful Starbucks.

This is my new friend, Caramel Macchiato . . .


 I have a feeling we're going to be great friends. 


Just for kicks and giggles, this is Starbuck's mission statement: "Our mission: to inspire and nurture the human spirit – one person, one cup and one neighborhood at a time." I love them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment