Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 27


Creating playlists on iTunes is a speciality of mine. I have dozens of playlists based on a particular mood, event, season or favorite songs. Music is something that I truly care about and can never get enough of. I'm always learning about new artists via friends, Pandora, YouTube, the radio, etc and I looooove getting new music, but I also thoroughly enjoy giving new music. It's better than most other presents anyone could ever give. I created a playlist today and had so  much fun clicking on songs, singing them a little bit and then deciding whether or not they made the cut for my uplifting CD. Who did I give my CD to? Whelp, that would be my wonderful roommate, Ashley.

The CD! 


Can you tell she was excited? 




You can listen too! Here are the songs:
1. Stereo Hearts
2. Honey, Honey
3. What the Hell
4. Count on Me
5. Sky Full of Lighters
6. You Got Me
7. She Will Be Loved
8. Telephone
9. Someday We'll Know
10. Never Gonna Leave This Bed
11. Airplanes
12. Pumped Up Kicks
13. Your Love Is My Drug
14. True Love
15. Take A Chance On Me
16. Rumour Has It

I hope you all have a musical Wednesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment