Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day Two


Like I wrote in my post for the first task, watching movies is one of my favorite past times. So, it was difficult for me to pick my favorite movie. I finally narrowed my decision down to three: Sex and the City, The Holiday and Crazy, Stupid Love. The winner? Crazy, Stupid Love. If you haven't seen it and you want a romantic comedy, watch it. It has Julianne Moore, Emma Stone, Steve Carell and Ryan Gosling. The cast was incredible and had great chemistry. Plus, Ryan Gosling takes his shirt off and what girl doesn't want to see that? I can't think of any. It felt wonderful to cuddle up in my bed with a cup of hot cocoa and cinnamon (if you haven't tried cinnamon in your hot cocoa, then you should also do that) and watched the movie. It was the perfect end to a chilly Autumn's day. 




No comments:

Post a Comment