Sunday, November 6, 2011

An Intro . . .

Hello all! Recently, I was talking - or rather, venting - to Jen, a friend of mine, about all the things that are going on in my life and how unhappy I am. She listened intently and after I was done venting, she gave me an idea, "Why don't you make a paper chain and on each link write down one thing to do that day that will make you happy?" GENIUS! I fell in love with the idea! So, at 2 in the morning Jen and Cassi worked on homework, while I cut 76 strips of paper. Then came the tricky part: we had to come up with 76 tasks and we challenged ourselves to not use the Internet for ideas. Tricky, especially when it was going on 3 o'clock and our brains were quickly turning to goo. Luckily, we made it to number 76 without the Internet. Sidenote: Some of the tasks seem silly or involve Jen, that's because we of our brains - turned - goo and we just said random things.

Here's how this is going to work: On each day, I'll read my task, complete it, cut the link off the chain and then blog about it. I'll have pictures, videos, music, etc. Each day is going to be a little different than the other. I'm super excited about this and can't wait to see where I'll be in 76 days.

Oh! I started this blog two days late, so I'm on day three, but I'm still going to blog about the first two days.


THE PAPER CHAIN 




No comments:

Post a Comment