Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 18


Receiving snail mail is probably one of the greatest feelings in the world. Knowing that someone actually took the time to get out a pen and paper rather than whipping out their phone to text you feels special and letter writing is becoming a lost art. Katie, Cassi and I attempted to pull an all nighter - Cassi was out at 2:30; Katie at 4 and me at 5. Almost made it! Oh well. Anyways, Katie asked what my task was and I read it to her. "Hm, that's two easy. Write nine friends, instead. Ooooor you could write 18 friends!" Challenge accepted. So, at 3 am I was writing letters to 18 friends - some close, others I've lost touch with. I wrapped up letter 18 with tired eyes and an achy hand, but the smiles will be well worth it. :)

18 hand written letters. I wonder who will get one?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment