Friday, November 11, 2011

Day Eight



"Watch the sun set. Take a photo of it." For the past couple of days, I've been feeling pretty lonely. Why? I'm not exactly sure, but then, our emotions aren't logical. I was driving while the sun was setting, so I was unable to grasp the full effect. What I was hoping to do was sit by my window and watch the sun set while I enjoyed a cup of hot cocoa in comfy clothes. Oh well. I was still able to watch the sun set and felt a small sense of peace fill my heart as I watched the colors blend together and constantly change. I love the picture I took; the moon, silhouettes and colors make my heart sing and cause a smile to appear on my face.




"Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better." 
                - Henry Rollins


No comments:

Post a Comment