Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 11


Sweat is dripping down your face, every muscle in your body is begging you to stop and that's what you want to do, but there's one thing that keeps you going: your mind. Your mind pushes you to your limit and, at the end of your workout, you may be in pain, but knowing that you pushed yourself causes you to be filled with confidence. That is what I feel like when I workout. I'm in such pain, but a good pain, during the workout, but afterwards the soreness I feel is a reminder of something good. Today, Becca joined me on my endeavor to the gym and we kicked butt! I had such a good workout and I'm glad I went. Usually, I'll make up excuses and now go to the gym, but I recently discovered a quote on Pinterest: "There's someone busier than you working out right now." Ouch. I high tailed it to the gym and remember that quote every time I "don't feel like it." So, what's your excuse? Get out there and get fit. It will be worth it. 

 Just a little inspiration: 


For a laugh and motivation: 


A pumped up beat for a pumped up workout:


No comments:

Post a Comment